It's the most wonderful time of the year at the Aquarium of the Pacific. This year it's a month-long celebration (through December 23, 2016) for AQUARIUM HOLIDAYS with festive decor, music, snow fall in the Great Hall, daily Santa Diver appearances, daily Penguin Walks, gingerbread displays, daily showings of Sleigh Ride 4D, and a special holiday menu is offered daily in Cafe Scuba. Watch playful sea otters and other animals feast on their favorite treats, and enjoy all the Aquarium holiday festivities. That's not all - if you go on the weekends, there will be photos with Santa, children's crafts, Hanukkah storytelling, and a new snow play area!
- Santa Diver will appear daily underwater in the Honda Blue Cavern.
- Daily Penguin Walk at 10:00 AM,
- Be inspired with Gingerbread house displays made by Aquarium staff members and one created by a professional bakery,
- Free daily showings of Sleigh Ride 4D.
- Snow Fall in the Great Hall,
- Aquarium’s costumed characters will appear in their holiday outfits daily, and
- On weekends through December 23, the Aquarium will have a snow play area, children’s crafts, photo opportunities with Santa, and Hanukkah storytelling with opportunities to play dreidel.
SAVE THE DATES
- Aquarium Holidays: December 3-23, 2016
- Holiday Treats for the Animals Festival: December 3 and 4, 2016
- Spark of Love Toy Drive: December 10 and 11, 2016
- Breakfast with Santa: December 17 and 18, 2016, 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m
On December 10th and 11th, Aquarium visitors can help support the Spark of Love
annual toy drive by bringing an unwrapped toy valued at $10 to $15 to the Aquarium. Visitors receive a coupon for $10 off adult admission and $3 off child admission for their donation (up to four). Aquarium members receive a complimentary admission ticket for each donated toy.
BREAKFAST WITH SANTA
On December 17 and 18, 2016 families can attend Breakfast with Santa in the Aquarium’s Café Scuba. Enjoy a tasty selection of breakfast foods available for purchase and get your holiday card picture snapped with Santa and other aquarium mascots. No RSVP is necessary.
December 3 - 23, 2016
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Aquarium of the Pacific
100 Aquarium Way
Long Beach, CA
Event included with general admission: $29.95 adult (12+), $26.95 senior (62+), $17.95 child (3-11), and free for children under age 3 and Aquarium members. Food available at additional cost during Breakfast with Santa event.
Get Free Child Admission with Paid Adult!
PRINT THIS FLYER!
(Click to enlarge before printing).
One LET'S PLAY OC! reader will win this prize. Please enter below for a chance to win!
US Residents Only. No purchase necessary to enter. All readers have an equal chance to win, however, you must enter to win. A winner will be randomly selected via RaffleCopter and notified via email. I will attempt to contact the winner for 3 days. If the winner cannot be reached by email, a new winner will be selected the same way. There are several different ways to earn entries. One prize per household. The winner will receive, free of charge, the prize mentioned above. This prize is not available for exchanges. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. The winner is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Not liable for unclaimed prizes or fulfillment.