CHOC Walk is early this year and is held on Sunday, August 27 at Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure and Downtown Disney! The fundraising walk is always done in the early hours before the park opens to the public and raises funds for health care programs, education and research for Southern California’s kids. (Note: It does not include admissions to the park but you are walking through the park before operating hours, and there's a special offer to purchase discounted park tickets same day only.) More information about CHOC (Children's Hospital Orange County) Walk can be found here: www.chocwalk.org.
Event Day Details
- Sunday, August 27, 2017, Disneyland® Resort at 6:30 a.m.
- Opening Ceremony: Main Street U.S.A. at 6:15 a.m.
- Entrance cutoff time: 7:30 a.m.
- 5K walk through Disneyland® Park, Disney California Adventure® Park and Downtown Disney® District.
- Minimum donation - $85 (ages 3 and older)
- Walkers ages 2 and under FREE
- CHOC Walk information booth will open at 5:00 a.m. in the Disney® Esplanade
- FREE Parking is available at the Disneyland® Resort for all CHOC Walk participants
- Designated parking at Mickey & Friends Parking Structure OR Pumbaa Parking Lot
- The Mickey & Friends tram will not be running - allow time to walk to Main Street U.S.A.
- Participants needing assistance to main gate can utilize special marked vehicles provided by Disney®.
CHOC Walk Wednesdays
Stop by any Orange County Chick-fil-A location on the four Wednesdays leading up to the CHOC Walk to purchase a Chocolate Chunk Cookie, a six pack or a catering tray of 12 or 24 and 100% of the proceeds will go directly to CHOC Children’s Hospital. Please note that trays need to be ordered 24 hour in advance. For a location near you, please visit www.chick-fil-a.com/Locations. Here are the dates:
- Wednesday, August 2nd
- Wednesday, August 9th
- Wednesday, August 16th
- Wednesday, August 23rd
Win Free Chick-fil-A for a Year!
Prize includes 52 Meal cards valued at $380.
One LET'S PLAY OC! Reader will win this prize. Redeemable at any Chick-fil-A location in Southern California only. Please only enter if you are a resident. Please enter below for a chance to win!
Southern California Residents Only. No purchase necessary to enter. This giveaway is sponsored by the Orange County Chick-fil-A locations, but redeemable at any Chick-fil-A location in Southern California. All readers have an equal chance to win, however, you must enter to win. A winner will be randomly selected via RaffleCopter and notified via email. I will attempt to contact the winner for 3 days. If the winner cannot be reached by email, a new winner will be selected the same way. There are several different ways to earn entries. One prize per household. The winner will receive, free of charge, the prize mentioned above. This prize is not available for exchanges and has no cash value. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. The winner is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Not liable for unclaimed prizes or fulfillment.