Brick-or-Treat Party Nights, presented by Shutterfly, returns Saturday nights in October at LEGOLAND California! (Sept. 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21, & 28). Join all the fun in this family-friendly monster mash with live entertainment, new shows, a new pop-badge challenge, special character meet and greets, costume contests, treat stations throughout the park, LEGO pumpkin patch building, craft with LEGO Friends, a Ghost Cruise adventure, dance parties, Bluegrass Band Jamboree, and more! Plus don't forget SEA LIFE® Aquarium is included with your Party Nights ticket.
- TREAT STATIONS: There are Treat Stations throughout the Resort with more than one million pieces of candy. Pick up an event guide along with a bag and look for the Candy Corn symbol on the map to find the Treat Stations open from 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm. Treat Station Maps also available on the LEGOLAND app.
- COSTUME CONTEST(S): Come dressed up and enter our famous costume contest with three categories - Group, LEGO, or Creative. Sign up between 4:00pm–7:00pm at the Model Shop Alcove in Miniland for each evening competition. All entrants must be registered 15 minutes prior to their chosen category time slot to compete. Click here for official contest rules. (Group 5:15 pm, LEGO® Theme 6:15 pm, Creative 7:15 pm). The Costume Contest is open to children 12 and under. Guests older than 12 may participate in the group category, but must be accompanied by a child under the age of 12. Guests must be present at the Miniland Stage at the scheduled time for your registered costume contest category.
- GHOST CRUISE: Take a “spirited” boat ride to the most haunted places in the world with the peculiar Paranormal Investigators (only during Party Nights.)
- BOOGRASS BAND: Enjoy the down-home sounds and foot tapping tunes of bluegrass music at the Heartlake City Fall Festival.
- CURSE OF THE HALLOWMEANIE: There's a spooky Halloween spirit haunting the castle! Get ready for kooky costumes, crazy characters and slapstick fun as Jester Funnybones breaks out his best pranks.
- MAD MARTY'S MONSTER MACHINE: Bring your wild imagination to the monster Machine to see what merry mayhem Mad Marty will make!
- THE WITCHETTES: With bewitching voices and hauntingly catchy tunes, these witch sisters are sure to charm you with every song! Every note will put a spell on you to boogie all night long.
- PARTY NIGHTS POP BADGE CHALLENGE: Gotta Collect 'Em All! Complete three missions by taking part in a spooky event or show, searching for clues and sharing your fun to collect the limited-edition souvenir Brick-or-Treat pop badges! Party Nights Pop Badges are highly collectible and only limited quantities are produced. Get yours, while supplies last.
Brick-or-Treat nights are extremely popular! Plan ahead and get all of the details of the event in advance by downloading the LEGOLAND app!
Sept. 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21 and 28, 2017
3 pm – 9 pm
One LEGOLAND Drive
Brick-or-Treat Party Nights is a special event and admission can be purchased for as low as $49 if purchased online in advance. New this year, guests can purchase a full second day Resort Hopper ticket to enjoy LEGOLAND California, SEA LIFE aquarium and LEGOLAND® Water Park. Special event ticket holders can enjoy costume contests, trick-or-treating at candy stations filled with tasty goodies and other surprises, festive music and live entertainment. LEGOLAND California and SEA LIFE aquarium are open from 10 am to 5 pm on select dates throughout October and LEGOLAND Water Park is open weekends 12 pm to 5 pm through October 29. With special event admission to Brick-or-Treat Party Nights on September 30, October 7, 14, 21 and 28, guests can extend their day until 9 pm at both LEGOLAND California and SEA LIFE aquarium to enjoy all of the Halloween festivities-plus- add on a second day Resort Hopper ticket to extend the fun all weekend long. For exclusive savings and more information, visit www.BRICKORTREAT.com or call 760-918-5346.
Please Note: For the safety and comfort of all guests, strollers are not permitted inside SEA LIFE Aquarium during peak periods of attendance. These periods may include but are not limited to Brick or Treat Saturdays and at the discretion of management. Park your stroller at the SEA LIFE entrance.