Mother's Day in America is tomorrow - Sunday, May 14th, and most Moms want to celebrate with their loved ones, but they don't want to slave in the kitchen all day. Give Moms the day off. If you're looking for a family-friendly option, MIMI'S CAFE offers French-inspired American comfort food, and they want to celebrate like they do in France with a 3-Course Menu and Complimentary Raspberry Brown Butter Seasonal bread. That's not all - they want to celebrate Moms twice this month, because after dining on Mother's Day, guests are invited back for Fête des Meres (Mother's Day in France, May 28th) for a free entree. They're also giving Moms a special gift from MIMI'S, a wildflower seed card that is ready for planting. After the flowers bloom, Moms will remember the time she spent with family and friends at MIMI'S. They open at 7 AM and will serve brunch until 1 PM, and their 3-Course Mother's Day menu starts at 11 AM. Here is a sneak peek of their 3 Course Menu. (They are also accepting reservations).
All Day $5 Mimosas By the Glass
Enjoy $5 Mimosas by the glass offered all day. Select from their signature “Mimi-Mosa” with fresh-squeezed orange juice with a Tangerine burst, Triple Berry, Mango or White Peach with Korbel California Champagne. Glasses of wine, red or white from France are $5 and bottles are $20.
Mother's Day 3-Course Menu
$18.99 per person starts at 11 AM. Children can order off the kid's menu. While they wait, MIMI'S will offer them cards to color and give to their mom after lunch.
- STARTER (Choose one): Start with a House Salad, Cup of Soup (French Onion, Corn Chowder, or Tomato Basil), or Caesar Salad.
- MAIN COURSE (Choose one): For an entree, select from one of these...
- Chicken Chop Salad with slow-roasted chicken breast, red & green bell peppers, mandarin oranges, basil, cilantro, chopped cabbage and romaine lettuce tossed in sesame dressing with fried wontons and sesame seeds.
- Hand-carved Slow-Roasted Turkey with mashed potatoes, gravy, cornbread dressing, fresh vegetables and orange-apple cranberry relish.
- Quiche Lorraine with Hickory-smoked bacon, aged parmesan, Swiss cheese and green onions.
- Shrimp Brochette Skewers - fire grilled with a classic salt and pepper rub.
- Mushroom Brie Burger with sautéed whole cap mushrooms, caramelized onions and melted Brie on grilled sourdough.
- Chicken Tillamook Cheddar Mac with pulled chicken in a rich Tillamook Creamery cheddar sauce with crumbled bacon, penne pasta and Parmesan crust.
- DESSERT (choose one): Dessert option includes Chocolate Chip Croissant Bread Pudding with all-butter and almond croissants with chocolate chips and whipped cream OR Seasonal Muffin Sundae. Both are great choices!
We enjoyed dining at MIMI'S CAFE and getting a sneak peek of their offerings for Mother's Day. The staff was super friendly and helpful. I only got to try the items I photographed. The desserts were so good, but I was totally stuffed. You will need help for sure. For more information, please visit their website at www.mimiscafe.com. Happy Mother's Day!