Mountain High Resort, located just 90 minutes from Los Angeles and Orange County, consists of three separate mountains: West Resort, East Resort and North Resort. Mountain High offers a wide variety of lifts and trails, a terrain park, a winter sports school and tubing area. Night skiing and snowboarding are available seven nights-a-week during peak season and snowmaking covers more than 80 percent of the slopes.
World's Largest Ski and Snowboarding Lesson Day!
January is Learn to Ski and Snowboard Month and MOUNTAIN HIGH is once again participating in the World's Largest Ski and Snowboarding Lesson Day on Friday, January 6, 2017 at 10 am PST! For the second year, multiple winter resorts across the U.S. and Canada will attempt to set industry and Guinness World Records for teaching people how to ski and snowboard. The current record for world’s largest ski lesson (both single and multiple venue) is 594 and 500 for world’s largest snowboard lesson (both single and multiple venue). Lesson participants will learn how to properly use equipment, be introduced to basic skiing and snowboarding skills including safety, learn about types of terrain, demonstrate and be evaluated on what they learned during the 90-minute class. All attendees will receive an official certificate of completion upon finishing the lesson.
“World’s Largest Lesson Day is an ideal opportunity for skiers and boarders of all ages to learn how much fun they can have and be part of a world record,” said Blaine Lomen, Mountain High winter sports school director. “Our classes here at Mountain High truly prepare skiers and snowboarders to succeed on the slopes.”
World’s Largest Ski and Snowboard Lesson Day results will be certified by appropriate Mountain High personnel and sent to the industry and Guinness World Records for verification and approval. To register for the World’s Largest Ski and Snowboard Lesson Day at Mountain High, please visit mthigh.com/site/events/event71/index.html, call 888-754-7878 or follow on Twitter @mthigh. Event registration ends Thursday, January 5, 2017.
2016/2017 Mt High Specials:
- 4 Day Powder Pack - $169: Save more than 40%. Ski Or Snowboard For Only $42 Per Day. NO BLACKOUTS!
- 4 Night Powder Pack - $99: Ski Or Snowboard For Just Over $19 Per Night! NO BLACKOUTS.
- 1...2...3...FREE - $159: Three-visit Ski/Snowboard Beginner Package for ages 13+. Complete all three lessons and receive a FREE lift ticket. $74 value!
- M.A.X. Pass Add-on: 31 mountains. 5 days each. 1 all-new season pass.
- College Nights: $25 Night tickets every Friday from 5pm-10pm with College ID. Begins January 13th, 2017.
- Local Night: Half priced tickets and rentals every Thursday night for Tri-Community residents
- Bring A Friend For Fun - $119: Ticket For You, Lesson For Them.
- Police/Fire/Military: Save up to 20% on 8-Hour tickets with proper work identification and photo ID.
- Free Birthday: Mountain High offers a FREE 8-Hour lift ticket on your birthday. Simply present a valid photo I.D. at any ticket window on your actual birthday.
Mountain High Resort
24510 State Highway 2
One LET'S PLAY OC! reader will win this prize! Please enter below for chance to win!
US Residents Only. No purchase necessary to enter. All readers have an equal chance to win, however, you must enter to win. A winner will be randomly selected via RaffleCopter and notified via email. I will attempt to contact the winner for 3 days. If the winner cannot be reached by email, a new winner will be selected the same way. There are several different ways to earn entries. One prize per household. The winner will receive, free of charge, the prize mentioned above. This prize is not available for exchanges. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. The winner is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Not liable for unclaimed prizes or fulfillment.