If you or someone you know have sensory needs, you won't want to miss this opportunity to win a weighted blanket (or product) below. They also make nice gifts.
I received a 7 lb. twin blanket from DreamCatcherTM for my 5 year old son to review last week and upon receiving the package, I was immediately impressed. You can tell it was packaged with care. These blankets are durable and 100% custom-made. The weights are evenly distributed with their quilting technique.
|This was embroidered at the bottom righthand corner of our blanket.|
The weight was calculated by my son's height and weight. Eileen was very helpful. I chose a medium blue that fits the theme of his room and he can grow into with years to come.
My son took to it right away. I asked him if he likes it and he said, "I love it!" I tried it out myself and I like how comforting it feels and the cotton fabric she used. He usually sleeps ok at night and I'm hoping I can use it to comfort him in other ways when he likes to "lean" on me.
|The Packaging: It came nicely folded wrapped in tissue paper |
and with a nice letter.
- They have a child with Special Needs. Eileen has a child with severe Autism and designed the original weighted blanket with him in mind.
- Prices include Shipping.
- They consult with Occupational Therapists. "Our leadership in the field has all informed weighted blanket manufacturers following the recommendations developed by the DreamCatcherTM team of Occupational Therapists."
- It's 100% custom-made. You pick the fabric, size and weight. They have thousands to choose from including your favorite characters. They'll also help you with what you don't know such how to calculate the weight personalized to each unique individual's needs.
- It grows with your child. They have a lifetime exchange policy. (See more info below)
- The DreamCatcherTM team have been making blankets for over 10 years. You can learn more of their trials and tribulations here.
- They give back. Their Giving Tree Program is amazing. Please consider donating one today. (See more info below)
- Eileen is a sweetheart. If you catch her own the phone, she is very open about her journey.
- They have other products: weighted vests, lap pads, and wrappers.
Learn About Their Exchange Program"The DreamCatcherTM Weighted Blanket Exchange Program is an idea we thought would be our way to help with the expense of purchasing a new blanket as children grow."
How this works:
- Send in your old weighted blanket*
- Receive credit for your shipping plus an additional amount based on your original purchase price of your old blanket
- Apply the credit toward a NEW purchase or recondition your blanket if available.
Learn About Their Giving Tree Program
They currently receive over 500 entries a month in response to their monthly FREE weighted blanket giveaway. That number shows the incredible need for people who would benefit from a weighted blanket, and can't afford one or don't have insurance that would cover the cost. DreamCatcherTM tries their best to help as much as possible, but cannot do it on their own. They started a program called DreamCatcherTM Weighted Blanket Giving Tree Program where they hope to find donors to help someone in need.
You Might Want to Know:
- The program to receive as a beneficiary is by invitation only.
- Only those who meet the criteria to participate in the Giving Tree Program will be notified.
- Participant requests will be shared for a minimum of 30 days on their website.
- DONORS are able to select the recipient they would like to benefit.
To participate as a recipient or donate, please visit their page at DreamCatcher Giving Tree Informational Page for instructions.
Weighted Blankets & Custom Blankets By Eileen
P O Box 252
Stevensville, MT 59870
P O Box 252
Stevensville, MT 59870
All Let's Play OC! Fans receive 10% OFF our orders!
Use this code: LPOC10 upon check out.
Please visit their website to place an order: www.weightedblanket.net
Thanks to the generosity of DreamCatcher,
ONE lucky Let's Play OC! Fan will win:
a custom DreamCatcherTM blanket or product
valued up to $200!
(Includes Shipping & Handling.)
US Residence Only. All fans have an equal chance to win, however, you must enter to win. A winner will be randomly selected via RaffleCopter and notified via email. Emails will not be sold and will only be used to notify you if you've won so please provide a valid email address. Winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize or a new winner will be selected the same way so please check your email. Nine different ways to earn entries (some can be done daily). Contest ends on midnight Sunday, March 3rd and a winner will be notified via email on Monday, March 4th. Please check your email if you've won and announcements on Facebook. Not liable for unclaimed prizes or fulfillment. Good luck, Fans!
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post. I reached out to DreamCatcherTM to host a giveaway for one lucky Let's Play OC! Fan and received a blanket to review. All opinions are my own. Results may vary as each child have unique needs.