|(c) Let's Play OC!|
- One flat fee for unlimited jump. (You can stay as long as you want).
- Open play is every day. Walk-ins welcome. (You don't have to check for open play schedules).
- Large open spaces to run around. In fact, it's 9,000 sq. ft. of indoor fun.
- Comfortable couches.
- Great for all ages: they even have toys for the littlest people.
- Free Wifi
- Friendly Staff
- Secure check-ins and out.
- Hand sanitizers at every corner.
- You can bring your own food but they ask us to avoid ice cream, rice, and peanut items.
- Lots of seating area for lunch or snack time.
- Didn't bring lunch but don't want to leave? They'll order you a pizza or whatever delivers. Save money, split it with your group.
|Comfortable seating while our kids play.|
Frogg's Bounce House
16121 Brookhurst St.
Fountain Valley, CA
Closed major holidays.
ALL DAY PLAY:
$10.00 - Children 4 and older
$6.00 - Children 3 and under
$3.00 - Adults
$8.00 - Groups (minimum of 10 children)
You might also want to check out my previous post about How to Form a Play Group and Save Money.
Note: You'll have to sign a waiver and don't forget to remind your group to bring socks! We had a birthday party here once too. I'll tell you more about it in a future post. For now, check out the awesome giveaway below.
my tutorial here. Good luck!
US Residents Only. All fans have an equal chance to win, however, you must enter to win. A winner will be randomly selected via RaffleCopter and notified via email. Emails will not be sold and will only be used to notify you if you've won so please provide a valid email address. Winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize or a new winner will be selected the same way. Several different ways to earn entries (some can be done daily). Contest ends at midnight Sunday, March 24th and a winner will be notified via email on Monday, March 25th. Not liable for unclaimed prizes or fulfillment. Good luck, Fans!
*Note: The annual membership will include unlimited jumping for parents and one child for one family. If you have more than one child, it can be split among the number of children. For example, if two children, then the membership will be valid for 6 months. If three children, then it will be good for 4 months. (Just take twelve months and divide it by the number of children).